Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's All Good...

It's All Good.... one of my favorite sayings. It's my go-to. My backup. My one and only. If it's not true at the time, it was before, and it will be again. So, that's what I say when someone asks, "How are you, Jenn?"  "It's all good" I usually reply. This is more than an answer to a simple question posed in the hallway to me. It's a way of life.

By all accounts, I would say, I have had a good life. I've had my fair share of challenges, tragedies, disappointments and sadness, but more importantly, I've had tons of fun, true silliness, hope and plenty of love. I'm so glad that I choose to look at life this way - and see the positives - or I'm not sure how I'd wake up in the morning. 

I decided to start writing this blog to show other moms out there that there usually is a bright side to everything... and to remind myself of that very same thing. 

Not sure where I'll start, but I will talk about my kids, my friends, my family and my so-called love life. It won't always be pretty... but It's All Good to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment